Freelance Digital Designer
You’ve worked with intention to create beautiful experiences at every opportunity. Yet, you are never completely happy when you see a design because you know how it can be improved.
The Freelance Digital Designer will work closely with Katie Lord Inc. to create deliverables that could include but may not be limited to: marketing collateral, websites, emails, logo design, design templates, presentations, ads, social media, and print pieces. You will work within a fast paced environment on a variety of projects. Not only will you be working with brand styles, but also be able to create your own. Applicants without an online portfolio will not be considered.
- Design marketing collateral, websites, emails, logo design, design templates, presentations, ads, social media, and print pieces
- Conduct design reviews, provide leadership in the area of design trends
- Have a strong design and concept presentation (internal and external customers)
- Update and maintain WordPress websites
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS, BFA or BA with a major in design, graphic design, or art direction.
- 1-3 years of design experience with mobile and web.
- Expert level skills/knowledge of layout, spacing, visual flow, typography and color theory
- 3+ years of experience in design for both traditional and digital deliverables within an agency or in-house setting
- Must have and be a pro in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) PowerPoint, and InVision a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS
- A solid knowledge of interactive media production with technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design
- Proven success in delivering on-time and on-budget with no mistakes in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detail-oriented, highly organized and an enthusiastic team player.
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating past, relevant work experience is required
- Must be a strong manager of time and be comfortable using project management tools
Opportunity for full-time depending upon fit